Take a closer look at the history, culture and natural beauty of South Africa. Experience authentic Zulu culture, search for the Big Five in the world renowned Kruger National Park. Admire the scenic beauty and natural landscapes of South Africa’s Cape Peninsula. Admire the magnificent turquoise lagoon of the east coast of Mauritius and the breathtaking views of the eastern mountain chains, Chamarel Waterfall and 7 colored Earth, and the panoramic view point of the south west of Mauriritus.
- UK – Johannesburg (1N)
- Kruger Park (3N)
- Durban (3N)
- Port Elizabeth (1N)
- Plettenberg Bay (2N)
- Oudtshoorn (1N)
- Cape Town (3N)
- Mauritius (4N) – UK
- International flights (and domestic flights if applicable)
- UK departure and overseas airport taxes
- 18 nights in hotel and 2 in flight (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 20 meals: 11 breakfasts, 9 dinners
- Local Transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Guided Excursions as described
- Entrance fees unless otherwise stated
- Kruger park – Watch out for the famous Big Five animals, including lions and rhinos, roaming freely in their natural habitats
- Visit to Swaziland, Zululand . Meet the Zulu warriors
- Visit to Indian market in Durban
- Enjoy panoramic sights over the city from the top of Table Mountain
- Explore Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
- Spend a day in the gorgeous wine country of Stellenbosch unforgettable experience of the Ostrich farm.
- Exceptional cruise on the Threelegs Rivercat.
- Visit the beautiful Tsitsikamma National Park and enjoy a walk along the suspension bridge
- Admire the magnificent turquoise lagoon of the east coast of Mauritius
- Relax on untouched beaches and admire crystal clear blue waters
Day By Day Itinerary
DAY 1 UK – JOHANNESBURG
Fly to Johannesburg. Overnight flight.
DAY 2 JOHANNESBURG
On arrival Johannesburg you will be welcomed and transferred to hotel protea balalaika sandton Johannesburg.
DAY 3 JOHANNESBURG – PANORMA ROUTE – MPUMALANGA(B/D)
DAY 4 KRUGER NATIONAL PARK (B/D)
DAY 5 KRUGER NATIONAL PARK (B/D)
After breakfast, embark on a full day Safari tour in the National Park. Stops are included at various lookout points where you will be given the opportunity to explore the wonders of Kruger Safari park. Packed lunch is provided as you tour around the park. Return to the hotel in the evening.
DAY 6 KRUGER – NELSPRUIT – DURBAN (B)
Morning is free for your own leisure. Afternoon transfer to Nelspruit airport to board your flight to Durban. On arrival you will be welcomed and transferred to hotel Hilton.
DAY 7 DURBAN – SANI PASS – LESOTHO (B/L)
DAY 8 ZULULAND (B/L)
DAY 9 DURBAN – PORT ELIZABETH S(B)
After pick up from your hotel, we travel along the beach front to Durban’s harbour. Then we continue along the palm-lined Victoria Embankment with its statues and exclusive yacht club to the sugar terminal. You will visit the Victoria Street Indian Market where you can hunt for bargains before stopping at the Botanical Gardens. Your tour ends back at your hotel. Then in the evening transfer to Durban airport to board your flight to Port Elizabeth. On arrival check in at hotel Radisson Blu Port Elizabeth.
DAY 10 PORT ELIZABETH – TSITSIKAMMA – PLETTENBERG BAY (B/D)
DAY 11 PLETTENBERG BAY (B/D)
DAY 12 PLETTENBERG BAY – KNYSNA – OUDTSHOORN (B/D)
DAY 13 OUDTSHOORN – ROUTE 62 – CAPE TOWN (B)
DAY 14 CAPE TOWN (B)
DAY 15 CAPE TOWN (B)
DAY 16 CAPE TOWN – MAURITIUS (B/D)
After breakfast transfer to Cape Town International airport to board your flight to Mauritius. On arrival Mauritius you will be welcomed and transferred to hotel Le Meridien Ile Maurice.
DAY 17 MAURITIUS (B/D)
DAY 18 MAURITIUS (B/D)
DAY 19 MAURITIUS (B/D)
After breakfast the day is free for your own leisure to relax on the beach.
DAY 20 MAURITIUS – UK (B)
After breakfast the day is free for your own leisure to relax on the beach. Evening transfer to Mauritius airport to board your flight to UK. Overnight flight.
DAY 21 UK
Arrive home today.
Group Departure Dates & Prices
- Cape Town
- Port Elizabeth
All our holiday packages are flight inclusive tours, we also do ground only tours should you wish to arrange your own air tickets, perhaps you might want to redeem your favourite airline loyalty points. Or you might want only a few elements of the tour, talk to us we will guide you the best, trust us we are experts in what we do. We tailor make holidays to what you want and not what we have, so you sit back and relax, we’ll take care of all your holiday arrangements.