Explore Kanha & Bandhavgarh national park famous for their spectacular wildlife as an unspoilt national habitat for a variety of wildlife peculiar to the area. These includes gaur (Indian bison), sloth bear, leopard, porcupine, wild boar, sambhar and spotted deer, among others and of course, the tiger. Discover historical, cultural and religious landmarks of New & Old Delhi.
- UK – New Delhi (1N)
- Bandhavgarh (3N)
- Kanha (2N)
- New Delhi (2N) – UK
- International flights (and domestic flights if applicable).
- UK departure and overseas airport taxes.
- 10 nights in hotels, and 1 in flight (accommodation as specified or similar).
- 26 meals: 10 breakfasts, 6 lunch & 10 dinners.
- Local Transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Guided Excursions as described.
- Game drives as per the program.
- Entrance fees unless otherwise stated.
- Experience Old and New Delhi.
- Visit the iconic Taj Mahal.
- Search for Royal Bengal Tigers on Safaris.
- Spot a wide variety of wildlife such as sloths, jackals, gazelles and wild boars.
- Enjoy the Elephant back safari.
DAY 1 UK – NEW DELHI
Fly to New Delhi.
DAY 2 NEW DELHI (D)
On arrival New Delhi you will be welcomed and transferred to hotel The Lalit.
DAY 3 NEW DELHI – JABALPUR – BANDHAVGARH (B/L/D)
DAY 4 BANDHAVGARH (B/L/D)
DAY 5 BANDHAVGARH (B/L/D)
DAY 6 BANDHAVGARH – KANHA (B/L/D)
DAY 7 KANHA (B/L/D)
DAY 8 KANHA (B/L/D)
Morning and afternoon jeep safaris.
DAY 9 KANHA – JABALPUR – NEW DELHI (B/D)
DAY 10 NEW DELHI (B/D)
DAY 11 NEW DELHI – UK (B)
After breakfast transfer to New Delhi airport to board your flight to UK. Arrive home today.
|Any day Tailor-made holidays||
Our Tiger Trail holidays are perfectly tailor-made.
The guide prices shown are designed to provide you with a broad indication of how much to estimate for your trip. Prices are quoted for private arrangements using economy flights based on two people travelling together and sharing a room. There are a number of elements which will influence the price; these include the choice of hotels & lodges, the season, the class of flights, the airline used and the level of private guiding versus shared excursions.
Call us now on 0121 2855 247 to speak to an India holiday expert about your Tiger Trail holiday.
All our holiday packages are flight inclusive tours, we also do ground only tours should you wish to arrange your own air tickets, perhaps you might want to redeem your favourite airline loyalty points. Or you might want only a few elements of the tour, talk to us we will guide you the best, trust us we are experts in what we do. We tailor make holidays to what you want and not what we have, so you sit back and relax, we’ll take care of all your holiday arrangements.