Discover the pristine beauty of Mother Nature of Northeast India. Explore colonial influences in Kolkata, monasteries in Darjeeling and Gangtok and Pelling. Embark on an epic Himalayan adventure on this small group tour. Ride the UNESCO-listed Darjeeling Himalayan Railway or ‘Toy Train’ to India’s highest railway station and watch the sunrise over Mt Kanchenjunga. Explore Gangtok’s Tibetan Buddhist monuments; get up close to snow leopards and Himalayan wolves at the Padmaja Naidu zoo.Explore India’s most remote Kaziranga national park. Spot the one-horned rhinoceroses, as well as many mammals, including tigers, elephants, panthers and bears, and thousands of birds.
- UK – Kolkata (3N)
- Darjeeling (2N)
- Gangtok (2N)
- Kalimpong (1N)
- Guhuwati (2N)
- Kaziranga (3N)
- Kolkata – UK
- International flights (and domestic flights if applicable)
- UK departure and overseas airport taxes
- 13 nights in hotels and 2 in flight (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 28 meals: 13 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 13 dinners
- Local Transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Guided Excursions as described
- Game drives as per the program
- Entrance fees unless otherwise stated
- Explore the capital of the British Raj.
- Ride the Darjeeling Toy Train.
- Enjoy the views from Rumtek Buddhist Monastery.
- The scenic town of Pelling.
- Experience a relaxing cruise on the Brahmaputra.
- Spot the one-horned rhinoceroses in Kaziranga
DAY 1 UK – KOLKATA
DAY 2 KOLKATA (D)
DAY 3 KOLKATA (B/D)
DAY 4 KOLKATA (B/D)
DAY 5 KOLKATA – BAGDOGRA – DARJEELING (B/D)
DAY 6 DARJEELING (B/D)
DAY 7 DARJEELING – GANGTOK (B/D)
DAY 8 GANGTOK (B/D)
DAY 9 GANGTOK – KALIMPONG (B/D)
DAY 10 KALIMPONG – BAGDOGRA – GUHUWATI (B/D)
DAY 11 GUHUWATI (B/D)
DAY 12 GUWAHATI – KAZIRANGA (B/D)
DAY 13 KAZIRANGA (B/L/D)
DAY 14 KAZIRANGA (B/L/D)
DAY 15 KAZIRANGA -GUWAHATI – KOLKATA – UK (B)
DAY 16 UK
Our North East India with Kazringa holidays are perfectly tailor-made.
The guide prices shown are designed to provide you with a broad indication of how much to estimate for your trip. Prices are quoted for private arrangements using economy flights based on two people travelling together and sharing a room. There are a number of elements which will influence the price; these include the choice of hotels & lodges, the season, the class of flights, the airline used and the level of private guiding versus shared excursions.
Call us on 0121 2855 247 to speak wiht a North East India and Kaziranga holiday expert about your North East India and Kaziranga.
All our holiday packages are flight inclusive tours, we also do ground only tours should you wish to arrange your own air tickets, perhaps you might want to redeem your favourite airline loyalty points. Or you might want only a few elements of the tour, talk to us we will guide you the best, trust us we are experts in what we do. We tailor make holidays to what you want and not what we have, so you sit back and relax, we’ll take care of all your holiday arrangements.