Discover Nepal with a combination of culture and nature on this fabulous small group tour. Admire sacred ancient temples, Buddhist stupas, royal palaces and charming cities. From Pokhara we’ll walk to the Peace Pagoda for panoramic views of the Annapurna range before travelling to the Newari town of Bandipur. We then explore Chitwan National Park, searching for rhino, sloth bears and leopards.
- UK – Kathmandu (3N)
- Pokhara (3N)
- Bandipur (1N)
- Chitwan (3N)
- Dhulikhel (2N) – UK
- International flights (and domestic flights if applicable).
- UK departure and overseas airport taxes.
- 12 nights in hotels, and 1in flight (accommodation as specified or similar).
- 26 meals: 12 breakfasts, 2 lunches & 12 dinners.
- Local Transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Guided Excursions as described.
- Entrance fees unless otherwise stated.
- Explore the riverside Temple of Pashupatinath and Bodnath Stupa.
- Walk up to the Peace Pagoda for views across Phewa lake to the Annapurna Range.
- Visit the medieval town on Bandipur.
- Jungle walk and jeep safari in search of the One-Horned Rhino.
- Go on elephant back in search of rhinos and tiger.
DAY 1 UK – KATHMANDU
Fly to Kathmandu.
DAY 2 KATHMANDU (D)
DAY 3 KATHMANDU (B/D)
DAY 4 KATHMANDU – BUDHANILKANTHA – KANTHMANDU (B/D)
DAY 5 KATHMANDU – POKHARA (B/D)
DAY 6 POKHARA (B/D)
DAY 7 POKHARA (B/D)
DAY 8 POKHARA – BANDIPUR (B/D)
DAY 9 BANDIPUR – CHITWAN (B/D)
DAY 10 CHITWAN (B/L/D)
DAY 11 CHITWAN (B/L/D)
DAY 12 CHITWAN – KATHMANDU – DHULIKHEL (B/D)
DAY 13 DHULIKHEL (B/D)
DAY 14 DHULIKHEL – KATHMANDU – UK(B)
All our holiday packages are flight inclusive tours, we also do ground only tours should you wish to arrange your own air tickets, perhaps you might want to redeem your favourite airline loyalty points. Or you might want only a few elements of the tour, talk to us we will guide you the best, trust us we are experts in what we do. We tailor make holidays to what you want and not what we have, so you sit back and relax, we’ll take care of all your holiday arrangements.