Discover the most ancient civilization of the world; the priceless treasures of the Pharaohs are to be admired in the Egyptian Museum of Antiques. Enjoy beautiful Nile Valley scenery as you cruise down the River Nile . Explore the Valley of the Kings, and soak up the luxury on board your 5-star cruise boat. Discover tombs and temples on Luxor’s West Bank. Explore Amman’s Greco-Roman heritage and the ancient ruins of Jerash. Enjoy the panoramic views over the Jordan Valley from Mount Nebo. Explore the spectacular lost city of Petra and explore Wadi Rum by 4×4.Relax by the Dead Sea – the lowest place on earth.
- UK – Cairo (3N)
- Nile Cruise Aswan to Luxor (3N)
- Cairo (1N)
- Amman ( 3N)
- Petra (3N)
- Dead Sea (3N) – UK
- International flights (and domestic flights if applicable)
- UK departure and overseas airport taxes
- 16 nights in hotels (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 26 meals: 16 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 7 dinners
- Local Transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Guided Excursions as described
- Entrance fees unless otherwise stated
- Visit the largest and most famous Giza Pyramids and Great Sphinx
- See fantastic visuals projected onto the ancient Giza Pyramids
- Traditional felucca boat ride in Aswan
- Discover tombs and temples on Luxor’s West Bank
- Explore the Valley of the Kings
- Visit the Egyptian Museum which houses the most valuable pieces of ancient Egyptian art
- Explore the huge Roman site at Jerash
- Visit the spectacular ‘Rose Red City’ of the ancient Nabateans
- Sample atmospheric Petra by night
- Enjoy the awesome scenery of Wadi Rum
- Experience the buoyant saline waters at the lowest place on earth and have a mud bath
DAY 1 UK – CAIRO
DAY 2 CAIRO (B)
DAY 3 CAIRO (B/D)
DAY 4 CAIRO – ASWAN (B/L/D)
DAY 5 ASWAN – KOM OMBO – EDFU (B/L/D)
DAY 6 ESNA – LUXOR (B/L/D)
DAY 7 LUXOR – CAIRO (B)
DAY 8 CAIRO – AMMAN (B)
After breakfast transfer to Cairo International airport to board your flight to Amman. On arrival Amman you will be welcomed and transferred to hotel Kempinski Amman.
DAY 9 AMMAN (B)
DAY 10 AMMAN (B)
DAY 11 AMMAN – PETRA (B)
DAY 12 PETRA (B)
Petra, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, sculpted from red rose rock more than 2,000 years ago. You’ll ride a horse from the site entrance to the Siq, the dramatic 1300-yard (1200-meter) canyon that formed the main entryway to the city during Nabatean times, and enjoy a dramatic view of the monumental Treasury. Your guide will escort you to rock-cut tombs, the Roman amphitheater.
DAY 13 PETRA (B)
DAY 14 PETRA – WADIRUM – DEAD SEA (B/D)
DAY 15 DEAD SEA (B/D)
DAY 16 DEAD SEA (B/D)
DAY 17 DEAD SEA – AMMAN – UK(B)
Our Egypt & Jordan holidays are perfectly tailor-made.
The guide prices shown are designed to provide you with a broad indication of how much to estimate for your trip. Prices are quoted for private arrangements using economy flights based on two people travelling together and sharing a room. There are a number of elements which will influence the price; these include the choice of hotels & resorts, the season, the class of flights, the airline used and the level of private guiding versus shared excursions.
Call us now to speak to 0121 2855 247 a Egypt & Jordan expert about your Egypt & Jordan holiday.
- Dead Sea
All our holiday packages are flight inclusive tours, we also do ground only tours should you wish to arrange your own air tickets, perhaps you might want to redeem your favourite airline loyalty points. Or you might want only a few elements of the tour, talk to us we will guide you the best, trust us we are experts in what we do. We tailor make holidays to what you want and not what we have, so you sit back and relax, we’ll take care of all your holiday arrangements.