Encounter the most ancient civilization of the world; the priceless treasures of the Pharaohs are to be admired in the Egyptian Museum of Antiques. Enjoy beautiful Nile Valley scenery as you cruise down the River Nile. Explore the Valley of the Kings, and soak up the luxury on board your 5-star cruise boat. Discover tombs and temples on Luxor’s West Bank.
- UK – Cairo (4N)
- Nile Cruise Aswan to Luxor (3N)
- Cairo (1N) – UK
- International flights (and domestic flights if applicable)
- UK departure and overseas airport taxes
- 8 nights in hotels (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 16 meals: 8 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
- Local Transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Guided Excursions as described
- Entrance fees unless otherwise stated
- Visit the largest and most famous Giza Pyramids and Great Sphinx
- Discover the main attractions of ancient Alexandria including the Roman Theatre and the Catacombs of Kom el Shaqafa.
- See fantastic visuals projected onto the ancient Giza Pyramids
- Traditional felucca boat ride in Aswan
- Discover tombs and temples on Luxor’s West Bank
- Explore the Valley of the Kings
- Visit the Egyptian Museum which houses the most valuable pieces of ancient Egyptian art
DAY 1 UK – CAIRO
DAY 2 CAIRO (B)
DAY 3 CAIRO – ALEXANDRIA – CAIRO (B/L)
DAY 4 CAIRO (B/D)
DAY 5 CAIRO – ASWAN (B/L/D)
DAY 6 ASWAN – KOM OMBO – EDFU (B/L/D)
DAY 7 ESNA – LUXOR (B/L/D)
DAY 8 LUXOR – CAIRO (B)
DAY 9 CAIRO – UK (B)
Our Egypt holidays are perfectly tailor-made.
The guide prices shown are designed to provide you with a broad indication of how much to estimate for your trip. Prices are quoted for private arrangements using economy flights based on two people travelling together and sharing a room. There are a number of elements which will influence the price; these include the choice of hotels & resorts, the season, the class of flights, the airline used and the level of private guiding versus shared excursions.
Call us now to speak to 0121 2855 247 a Egypt expert about your Egypt holiday.
All our holiday packages are flight inclusive tours, we also do ground only tours should you wish to arrange your own air tickets, perhaps you might want to redeem your favourite airline loyalty points. Or you might want only a few elements of the tour, talk to us we will guide you the best, trust us we are experts in what we do. We tailor make holidays to what you want and not what we have, so you sit back and relax, we’ll take care of all your holiday arrangements.