Join us for a vibrant rare experience in Africa!! Drive in the open African savanna in search for Lions, Leopard, Hyena, Buffalo, Elephant, Jackson Hartebeest. Take a boat trip to the foot of the mighty Murchison Falls, track chimpanzee troops in the Kibale Forest, enjoy the wildlife and birdlife of Queen Elizabeth National Park. Go gorilla tracking in Bwindi and in Rwanda Parc volcanoes parades before you to discover and explore the best of the best Unmatched Gorilla experience.
- UK – Nairobi (2N)
- Lake Nakuru (1N)
- Masai Mara (3N)
- Entebbe (1N)
- Jinja (1N)
- Murchison Falls (2N)
- Kibale (2N)
- Queen Elizabeth (2N)
- Bwindi National Park (2N)
- Rwanda Parc Volcanoes (2N) – UK
- International flights (and domestic flights if applicable).
- UK departure and overseas airport taxes.
- 13 nights in hotel and 2 in flight (accommodation as specified or similar).
- 34 meals: 12 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 11 Dinners.
- A professional and experienced English speaking Guide.
- Transportation in 4*4 Land cruiser Jeep with pop up roof.
- All Entrance fees and game drive fees, all relevant government tax.
- Gorilla Permit.
- Chimpanzee Permit.
- View the powerful Murchison Falls by boat and on foot.
- Explore the Kibale Forest looking for chimpanzees.
- Take a boat trip on the Kazinga Channel.
- See wildlife such as tree-climbing lions, eland, buffalo, elephant and more on safari.
- Gorilla trekking.
- Spend time tracking the fascinating mountain gorillas.
- Enjoy driving through the rolling hills.
- Visit local villages and markets.
DAY 1 UK – ENTEBBE
Fly to Entebbe.
DAY 2 ENTEBBE
On arrival at Entebbe International Airport you will be welcomed and transferred to hotel Boma Guest House.
DAY 3 ENTEBBE – JINJA (B/L/D)
DAY 4 RHINOS AND MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK (B/L/D)
DAY 5 MURCHISON FALLS (B/L/D)
DAY 6 MURCHISON FALLS – KIBALE NATIONAL PARK (B/L/D)
DAY 7 CHIMPANZEE TRACKING – BIGODI SWAMP WALK (B/L/D)
DAY 8 KIBALE – QUEEN ELIZABETH NATIONAL PARK (B/L/D)
DAY 9 QUEEN ELIZABETH NATIONAL PARK (B/L/D)
DAY 10 QUEEN ELIZABETH – BWINDI NATIONAL PARK (B/L/D)
DAY 11 GORILLA TREKKING (B/L/D)
DAY 12 BWINDI – RWANDA PARC VOLCANOES
DAY 13 GORILLA TREKKING RWANDA
DAY 14 KIGALI – UK (B/L)
DAY 15 UK
Arrive home today.
Our Uganda holidays are perfectly tailor-made.
The guide prices shown are designed to provide you with a broad indication of how much to estimate for your trip. Prices are quoted for private arrangements using economy flights based on two people travelling together and sharing a room. There are a number of elements which will influence the price; these include the choice of hotels & lodges, the season, the class of flights, the airline used and the level of private guiding versus shared excursions.
Call us on 0121 2855 247 to speak wiht a Uganda holiday expert about your Uganda holiday.
- Fish River Canyon
- Etosha National Park
All our holiday packages are flight inclusive tours, we also do ground only tours should you wish to arrange your own air tickets, perhaps you might want to redeem your favourite airline loyalty points. Or you might want only a few elements of the tour, talk to us we will guide you the best, trust us we are experts in what we do. We tailor make holidays to what you want and not what we have, so you sit back and relax, we’ll take care of all your holiday arrangements.