Discover Kenya’s amazing wildlife as well as the enchanting culture of the Maasai tribes people. Spot hippos and crocodiles along the banks of the Mara River then search for the Maasai Mara’s lions, and leopards who stalk their prey in the early morning hours. Enjoy the Views of snow capped Mount Kilimanjaro. Safari ride to the world’s largest volcanic caldera, Ngorongoro Crater. Experience this UNESCO Heritage Site that is home to more than 25,000 large mammals.
- UK – Nairobi ( 1N)
- Aberdare (1N)
- Samburu (2N)
- Lake Nakuru (1N)
- Masai Mara (2N)
- Lake Victoria (1N)
- Serengeti (1N)
- Ngorongoro (2N)
- Lake Mayara (1N)
- Kilimanjaro – UK
- International flights (and domestic flights if applicable)
- UK departure and overseas airport taxes
- 11 nights in hotel & lodges and 2 in flight (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 34 meals: 12 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 11 dinners,
- Transportation in a 4×4 safari vehicle (Toyota Landcruiser or similar with comfortable seating and windows for game viewing), private mini bus.
- Game drives in Samburu, Lake Nakuru, Masai Mara, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara National Park
- Services of an experienced local guide/driver
- National Park entrance fees
- Spot the pink flamingos in Lake Nakuru
- Explore the open plains of the Masai Mara in search of Africa’s big cats.
- Experience the wonder of the open plains of the Serengeti
- See the Tree Climbing Lions of Lake Manyara National Park
- Safari ride to the world’s largest volcanic caldera, Ngorongoro Crater.
Day By Day Itinerary
DAY 1 UK – NAIROBI
Fly to Nairobi. Overnight flight
DAY 2 NAIROBI
On arrival Kilimanjaro you will be welcomed and transferred to hotel Mount Meru. Then the day is free for your own leisure and other activities . Overnight stay at hotel mount Meru – Kilimanjaro
DAY 3 NAIROBI – ABERDARE (B/L/D)
DAY 4 SAMBURU – BUFFALO SPRINGS GAME RESERVE (B/L/D)
After breakfast continue north to Samburu arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon depart for a game drive. Dinner and overnight at Samburu Simba Lodge – Samburu.
DAY 5 SAMBURU – BUFFALO SPRINGS GAME RESERVE (B/LD)
After breakfast depart for full day game reserve. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel Samburu Simba Lodge – Samburu.
DAY 6 SAMBURU – LAKE NAKURU (B/L/D)
DAY 7 LAKE NAKURU – MASAI MARA (B/L/D)
After breakfast drive via Narok to the Masai Mara National Reserve offering wonderful scenery and plenty of game. It is perhaps the only region left in Kenya where the visitor may see animals in the same super-abundance as existed a century ago. Arrive with en route game drive to check in at Mara Sopa Lodge. After lunch ,take a short siesta before embarking on an afternoon game drive. Return with sunset for dinner and overnight stay at Masai Mara Serena Lodge- Masai Mara
DAY 8 MASAI MARA (B/L/D)
DAY 9 LAKE VICTORIA (B/L/D)
After breakfast depart and transfer to Isebania border of Kenya & Tanzania. You will be assisted through immigrations and custom procedures before being handed over to our Tanzanian driver guide, proceed with en route picnic lunches to Lake Victoria for check in at your lodge. Dinner and overnight stay at Speke Bay-Bungalows – Lake Victoria
DAY 10 SERENGETI (B/L/D)
DAY 11 SERGENTI – NGORONGORO (B/L/D)
DAY 12 NGORONGORO – (B/L/D)
After breakfast we leave for full day game drive in search of Wildlife.
DAY 13 NGORONGORO – LAKE MANYARA (B/L/D)
DAY 14 LAKE MANYARA– KILIMANJARO – (B)
After breakfast transfer to Klimanjaro airport to board your flight to UK. Overnight flight
DAY15 – UK
Arrive home today
Group Departure Dates & Prices
|22 Oct 2017||from £4099pp||Book now|
|28 Nov 2017||from £4299pp||Book now|
|20 Jan 2018||from £4199pp||Book now|
|26 Feb 2018||from £4099pp||Book now|
|29 Mar 2018||from £4199pp||Book now|
|22 Apr 2018||from £3999pp||Book now|
|20 May 2018||from £3899pp||Book now|
|14 Jun 2018||from £4299pp||Book now|
|05 Sep 2018||from £4099pp||Book now|
|30 Oct 2018||from £4299pp||Book now|
- Serengeti National Park
- Ruaha National Park
- Selous Game Reserve
- Mahale Mountains National Park
- Dar es Salaam
All our holiday packages are flight inclusive tours, we also do ground only tours should you wish to arrange your own air tickets, perhaps you might want to redeem your favourite airline loyalty points. Or you might want only a few elements of the tour, talk to us we will guide you the best, trust us we are experts in what we do. We tailor make holidays to what you want and not what we have, so you sit back and relax, we’ll take care of all your holiday arrangements.