Discover some of Kerala’s stunning hill stations, backwaters & beach hideaways. Explore the backwaters and learn about local life along Kerala’s narrow canals and waterways. In this tour look for a rolling tea hills, looking for wildlife in Periyar and relax on the beaches of Kovalam.
- UK – Cochin (3N)
- Munnar (2N)
- Periyar (2N)
- House Boat (1N)
- Kovalam (4N) – UK
- International flights (and domestic flights if applicable).
- UK departure and overseas airport taxes.
- 12 nights in hotel and 1 in flight (accommodation as specified or similar).
- 25 meals: 12 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 12 Dinners.
- Local Transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Guided Excursions as described.
- Entrance fees unless otherwise stated.
- Admire the architecture of Santa Cruz Basilica.
- Walk through the tea plantations.
- Take a cruise on a traditional rice barge.
- Boat safari in Periyar National Park.
- Go behind the scenes and watch Kathakali actors prepare for their show.
DAY 1 UK – COCHIN
Fly to Cochin.
DAY 2 COCHIN (D)
DAY 3 COCHIN (B/D)
DAY 4 COCHIN – ATHIRAPALLY – COCHIN (B/D)
DAY 5 COCHIN – MUNNAR (B/D)
DAY 6 MUNNAR (B/D)
DAY 7 MUNNAR – PERIYAR SANCTUARY (B/D)
DAY 8 PERIYAR SANCTUARY (B/D)
DAY 9 PERIYAR – ALLEPPEY (B/L/D)
DAY 10 ALLEPPEY – KOVALAM (B/D)
DAY 11 KOVALAM – TRIVANDRUM – KOVALAM (B/D)
DAY 12 KOVALAM (B/D)
DAY 13 KOVALAM (B/D)
DAY 14 KOVALAM – TRIVANDRUM – UK(B)
|18 Jan 2019||
|22 Feb 2019||
|18 Mar 2019||
|14 Apr 2019||
|02 May 2019||
|05 Sep 2019||
|25 Sep 2019||
|08 Oct 2019||
|29 Oct 2019||
|12 Nov 2019||
|06 Dec 2019||
All our holiday packages are flight inclusive tours, we also do ground only tours should you wish to arrange your own air tickets, perhaps you might want to redeem your favourite airline loyalty points. Or you might want only a few elements of the tour, talk to us we will guide you the best, trust us we are experts in what we do. We tailor make holidays to what you want and not what we have, so you sit back and relax, we’ll take care of all your holiday arrangements.