Explore Peru’s Ancient civilization we visit the old Inca capital Cusco and Machu Picchu. Discover the Galapagos Islands, and admire extraordinary wildlife, several species that varied from island to island, which helped Charles darwin to develop his theory of natural selection. Explore the market town of Otavalo.
- UK – Cusco (4N)
- Puno (2N)
- Lima (2N)
- Quito (3N)
- Galapagos Island Cruise (4N)
- Guyaquil – UK
- International flights (and domestic flights if applicable)
- UK departure and overseas airport taxes
- 10 nights in hotel , 4 Nights in cruise , 2 in flight (accommodation as specified or similar)
- 33 meals: 16 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 11 Dinners
- Entrance fees, guides and daily tours
- Take the train to explore Marvellous Machu Picchu
- Explore Cusco and Sacred valley
- Board Andean Explorer train across the Peruvian altiplano
- Admire the stunning views of the world’s highest navigable lake.
- Explore the idyllic floating islands of Lake Titcaca
- Spend some time with local Uru people and learn about their customs and traditions
- Explore Quito, the elegant capital of Ecuador
- Visit to indigenous market in Otavalo
- Discover the Galapagos Islands, and admire extraordinary wildlife
- Sight number of marine animals on the Galapagos islands
Day By Day Itinerary
DAY 1 UK – CUSCO
Fly to Cusco
DAY 2 CUSCO
DAY 3 CUSCO – SACRED VALLEY – CUSCO (B/D)
DAY 4 CUSCO – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO (B/D)
DAY 5 CUSCO (B/D)
DAY 6 CUSCO – PUNO (B/L/D)
DAY 7 31 PUNO (B/L/D)
DAY 8 PUNO – LIMA (B/D)
DAY 9 LIMA (B/D)
DAY 10 LIMA – QUITO (B)
DAY 11 QUITO (B)
DAY 12 OTAVALO MARKET & SURROUNDINGS (B)
DAY 13 QUITO – SAN CRISTOBAL ISLAND (B/D)
DAY 14 ESPANOLA(B/L/D)
Spot Galapagos hawks, American oyster catchers, Galapagos doves, hood mockingbirds, 3 species of Darwin finches, yellow Warblers, lava lizards, and marine iguanas.
pm. Suárez Point (Española)
Explore volcanic formations and a riveting wildlife. Besides the sea lion colonies, this is a very important site for bird watching. A major highlight is their mating season, from May through December.
DAY 15 FLOREANA (B/L/D)
Continue the tradition by placing unstamped postcards inside the barrel which reach their destinations for free. Observe the mocking bird of Galapagos, some species of Darwin’s finches, yellow Warblers, and lava lizards.
pm. Cormorant Point (Floreana)
It features endemic plants such as Scalesia villosa, Galapagos daisies, white sand black mangrove, and holy stick. Spot sea turtles, Blue-footed Boobies and small reef sharks floating along the shoreline in search of food.
DAY 16 – SANTA CRUZ (B/L/D)
Observe numerous endemic plants, 7 subspecies of Darwin’s finches, Vermillion Flycatcher. Impressive view of Baltra, Santiago, Isabela, Santa Fé, Daphne Islands.
pm. Charles Darwin Research Station (Santa Cruz)
Observe the giant tortoises that are part of the reproduction program and the world’s most famous tortoise, Lonesome George, the last surviving specimen of his species.
DAY 17 SANTA CRUZ – DAPHNE – BALTRA – GUAYAQUIL – LONDON (B/)
DAY 18 UK
Group Departure Dates & Prices
|03 Sep 2018||from £4699pp||Book now|
|01 Oct 2018||from £4699pp||Book now|
|29 Oct 2018||from £4699pp||Book now|
|11 Mar 2019||from £4799pp||Book now|
|01 Apr 2019||from £4799pp||Book now|
|29 Apr 2019||from £4799pp||Book now|
|20 May 2019||from £4899pp||Book now|
|10 Jun 2019||from £4899pp||Book now|
|08 Jul 2019||from £5199pp||Book now|
|26 Aug 2019||from £5199pp||Book now|
|23 Sep 2019||from £4999pp||Book now|
- Far East
- South East
- Indian Subcontinent
- Middle East
- Indian Ocean
- Colca Canyon
- Machu Picchu
All our holiday packages are flight inclusive tours, we also do ground only tours should you wish to arrange your own air tickets, perhaps you might want to redeem your favourite airline loyalty points. Or you might want only a few elements of the tour, talk to us we will guide you the best, trust us we are experts in what we do. We tailor make holidays to what you want and not what we have, so you sit back and relax, we’ll take care of all your holiday arrangements.