Discover Nepal with a combination of culture and nature on this fabulous small group tour. Admire sacred ancient temples, Buddhist stupas, royal palaces and charming cities. We then explore Chitwan National Park, searching for rhino, sloth bears and leopards. Visit some of Bhutan’s finest dzongs, from regal Punakha to imposing Paro. Trek up to the spectacular setting of the ‘Tiger’s Nest’ Monastery and visit the imposing grandeur of Trashilang Dzong. A journey through Bhutan will take you through deep valleys, and high mountain passes, and will certainly be a memorable experience.
- UK – Kathmandu (3N)
- Pokhara (2N)
- Chitwan (2N)
- Kathmandu (1N)
- Thimphu (2N)
- Gangtey (1N)
- Punakha (1N)
- Paro (2N)
- Kathmandu (1N) – UK
- International flights (and domestic flights if applicable).
- UK departure and overseas airport taxes.
- 15 nights in hotels and 1in flight (accommodation as specified or similar).
- 30 meals: 15 breakfasts & 15 dinners.
- Local Transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Guided Excursions as described.
- Entrance fees unless otherwise stated
- Explore the riverside Temple of Pashupatinath and Bodnath Stupa.
- Tour the ancient city of Kathmandu.
- Jungle walk and jeep safari in search of the One-Horned Rhino.
- Go on elephant back in search of rhinos and tiger.
- Climb up to cliff-tumbling Tiger’s Nest monastery.
- Explore the cultural highlights of the Bhutanese capital, Thimpu.
- Drive through the breathtaking landscapes of rural Bhutan.
- Enjoy the hospitality of local farms.
DAY 1 UK – KATHMANDU
DAY KATHMANDU (D)
On arrival Kathmandu you will be welcomed and transferred to hotel Hyatt Regency.
DAY 3 KATHMANDU (B/D)
DAY 4 KATHMANDU – BUDHANILKANTHA – KANTHMANDU (B/D)
DAY 5 KATHMANDU – POKHARA (B/D)
DAY 6 POKHARA (B/D)
DAY 7 POKHARA – CHITWAN (B/D)
DAY 8 CHITWAN (B/L/D)
DAY 9 CHITWAN – KATHMANDU (B/D)
DAY 10 KATHMANDU – PARO (B/D)
DAY 11 THIMPHU (B/D)
DAY12 THIMPHU – GANGTEY (B/D)
DAY 13 GANGTEY – PUNAKHA (B/D)
DAY 14 PUNAKHA – PARO (B/D)
DAY 15 PARO (B/D)
DAY 16 PARO – KATHMANDU (B/D)
DAY 17 KATHMANDU – UK (B)
|19 Sep 2018||
|05 Oct 2018||
|06 Nov 2018||
|04 Mar 2019||
|31 Mar 2019||
|15 Apr 2019||
|10 Sep 2019||
|16 Oct 2019||
|05 Nov 2019||
All our holiday packages are flight inclusive tours, we also do ground only tours should you wish to arrange your own air tickets, perhaps you might want to redeem your favourite airline loyalty points. Or you might want only a few elements of the tour, talk to us we will guide you the best, trust us we are experts in what we do. We tailor make holidays to what you want and not what we have, so you sit back and relax, we’ll take care of all your holiday arrangements.