Jumeirah Beach Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Return economy class International flights
- UK departure and overseas airport taxes
- 5 Nights in hotels and 1 in flight
- Meal Plan – Breakfast Basis
- Return private airport transfer
- Nine world-class restaurants and bars
- Five swimming pools (three outdoor, two indoor) and a private beach
- Complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark
- Talise Spa
- Talise Fitness at Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
- Sinbad’s Kids Club
The distinctive sail-shaped silhouette of Burj Al Arab Jumeirah is more than just a stunning hotel, it is a symbol of modern Dubai.Repeatedly voted the world’s most luxurious hotel, this magnificent destination offers you the finest service and experiences throughout – right down to an optional chauffeur-driven Rolls-Royce, helicopter trips from an iconic helipad, private beach access, luxury leisure on a breathtaking terrace with pools and cabanas as well as some of the world’s best dining venues, including the highly acclaimed Nathan Outlaw at Al Mahara.
Burj Al Arab Jumeirah suite-only accommodation offers discreet check-in within your suite, a private reception on every floor and a host of personal butlers, each a warm messenger of our unparalleled hospitality.
202 luxurious duplex suites
The guide prices shown are designed to provide you with a broad indication of how much to estimate for your trip. Prices are quoted for private arrangements using economy flights based on two people travelling together and sharing a room. There are a number of elements which will influence the price; these include the choice of hotels & resorts, the season, the class of flights, the airline used and the level of private guiding versus shared excursions.
Call us on 0121 2855 247 to speak wiht a Dubai holiday expert about your Dubai holiday.