Explore Kenya & Uganda best national parks, combining some superb scenery and wildlife. Visit the famous Masai Mara national park. Take a boat ride on the shores of Lake Nakuru to view the big hippos, see colorful flamingos.Drive in the open African savanna in search for Lions, Leopard, Hyena, Buffalo, Elephant, Jackson Hartebeest. Take a boat trip to the foot of the mighty Murchison Falls, track chimpanzee troops in the Kibale Forest, enjoy the wildlife and birdlife of Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- UK – Nairobi (2N)
- Lake Nakuru (1N)
- Masai Mara (3N)
- Entebbe (1N)
- Jinja (1N)
- Murchison Falls (2N)
- Kibale (2N)
- Queen Elizabeth (2N)
- Entebbe (1N) – UK
- International flights (and domestic flights if applicable)
- UK departure and overseas airport taxes.
- 16 nights in hotel and 2 in flight (accommodation as specified or similar).
- 38 meals: 15 breakfasts, 12 lunches, 11 Dinners.
- A professional and experienced English speaking Guide.
- Transportation in 4*4 Land cruiser Jeep with pop up roof.
- All Entrance fees and game drive fees, all relevant government tax.
- Chimpanzee Permit.
- Spot the pink flamingos in Lake Nakuru.
- Explore the open plains of the Masai Mara in search of Africa’s big cats.
- View the powerful Murchison Falls by boat and on foot.
- Explore the Kibale Forest looking for chimpanzees.
- Take a boat trip on the Kazinga Channel.
- See wildlife such as tree-climbing lions, eland, buffalo, elephant and more on safari.
DAY 1 UK – NAIROBI
Fly to Nairobi.
DAY 2 NAIROBI
On arrival Nairobi you will be welcomed and transferred to hotel The Stanley. Then the day is free for your own leisure and other shopping activities.
DAY 3 NAIROBI (B)
DAY 4 NAIROBI – NAKURU (B/L/D)
DAY 5 NAKURU – MASAI MARA (B/L/D)
DAY 6 MASAI MARA ( B/L/D)
DAY 7 MASAI MARA ( B/L/D)
DAY 8 MASAI MARA – NAIROBI – ENTEBBE (B)
DAY 9 ENTEBBE – JINJA (B/L/D)
DAY 10 RHINOS AND MURCHISON FALLS NATIONAL PARK (B/L/D)
DAY 11 MURCHISON FALLS (B/L/D)
DAY 12 MURCHISON FALLS – KIBALE NATIONAL PARK (B/L/D)
DAY 13 CHIMPANZEE TRACKING, BIGODI SWAMP WALK (B/L/D)
DAY 14 KIBALE – QUEEN ELIZABETH NATIONAL PARK (B/L/D)
DAY 15 QUEEN ELIZABETH NATIONAL PARK (B/L/D)
DAY 16 QUEEN ELIZABETH – ENTEBBE (B/L)
DAY 17 ENTEBBE – UK (B)
DAY 18 UK
Arrive home today.
Our Uganda holidays are perfectly tailor-made.
The guide prices shown are designed to provide you with a broad indication of how much to estimate for your trip. Prices are quoted for private arrangements using economy flights based on two people travelling together and sharing a room. There are a number of elements which will influence the price; these include the choice of hotels & lodges, the season, the class of flights, the airline used and the level of private guiding versus shared excursions.
Call us on 0121 2855 247 to speak wiht a Uganda holiday expert about your Uganda holiday.
- Fish River Canyon
- Etosha National Park
All our holiday packages are flight inclusive tours, we also do ground only tours should you wish to arrange your own air tickets, perhaps you might want to redeem your favourite airline loyalty points. Or you might want only a few elements of the tour, talk to us we will guide you the best, trust us we are experts in what we do. We tailor make holidays to what you want and not what we have, so you sit back and relax, we’ll take care of all your holiday arrangements.